COMPOSITE TEST PANELS
Premier's composite test panel are multiple testing units housed together in a single panel. This is done to fasten the testing process. All test panels are custom made as per requirement. One can choose any of the pre mentioned tests as per their requirement.
MODEL : PE 123
* An ideal test instrument for Manufactures, service centers of Domestic Industrial Appliances, Electrical Motors, Electrical Accessories, Heaters etc.
* The most suitable for R&D centers.
* Calibration Certificate traceable to International Standards meeting ISO 9000/ISI requirements.
* A single source housing all test instruments for all electrical tests.
* All the instruments are with Digital readout with accuracy better than class 1.
* Single power source for entire panel.
* 5/15 Amp Sockets for easy connection of item under test.
* Dimmer controlled variable line voltage.
* The panel has selectable DYNAMIC & STATIC TEST MODE to avoid dangerous interaction.
* Any other test/tests can be added or omitted to suit the customers need.
* Test sequence can be arranged. True R.M.S. Indication can be provided for voltage current indication.
* Wall mounting type or with a Test Bench Cabinet.
* All the instruments manufactured, certified and guaranteed by PREMIER.
* Modular construction for ease of servicing.
1) DIMMER CONTROLLED VARIABLE LINE VOLTAGE.
The test panel in DYNAMIC mode feeds Dimmer controlled variable voltage, upto the rated load current and gives indication of voltage, current, wattage & frequency on individual Digital Indicators.
2) TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT.
Digital Temperature Indicator with suitable sensor for the specific application for the measurement of temperature upto 1200 °C.
3) RPM MEASUREMENT.
Digital RPM indicator along with sensor suitable for the application for the measurement of speed upto 9,999 RPM./30,000 RPM
4) HIGH VOLTAGE BREAKDOWN.
Useful for the measurement of breakdown Voltage of the appliance under test. Test Voltages available are 0-3kV/5kV.30/100mA. Indication of the Test Voltage & Test Voltage & Test current are provided on digital indicators
5) EARTH CONTACT RESISTANCE TEST.
E C R Tester feed 0-30 Amps continuously adjustable current through the earthing line & thereby gives the value of Earth Contact Resistance.
6) INSULATION TEST.
Digital Insulation Tester applies 500 V D C across the measurement terminals and displays the value of insulation.
7) DIGITAL LEAKAGE CURRENT TEST.
Digital Leakage Current Tester suitable for measuring the leakage current from line or neutral to the body of an appliance under test.
8) RESISTANCE TEST.
Digital Ohm Meter with four wire measurement system allows accurate & precise resistance measurement
9) LIFE ENDURANCE TEST.
Depending on the type of appliance can be provided which will keep the item under test ON for the desired adjustable duration & OFF for the desired adjustable duration. Digital counter counts ON/OFF cycles
Other Relevant Products:
Earth Contact Resistance Tester-Click here
Battery Tester- Click here
Standing Loss System- Click here