Premier's RPM sensors are essential to sense shaft speed. Typically, devices used for this purpose are shaft (rotary type) encoders, photoelectric (optical type) sensors and magnetic rotational speed (proximity type) sensors. All of these sensors send speed data in the form of electrical pulses
1. PROXIMITY SWITCHES
* AC/DC Inductive Proximity Switch with flush/ non flush mounting.
* Available in standard sizes of M8, M12, M18, M25
* PNP, NPN, NAMUR & AC Versions.
* LED indication for output status.
* Switching distance 1mm to 25mm
* Output shot circuit protected
* Maximum switching frequency upto 300 Hz, supply with 5-30 VDC
operated on 90-250 VAC
* Truly industrial housing.
* Designed for Trouble free long life.
* Available in flange mounting & bracket mounting versions.
* Incremental Pulses output upto 360 pulses per revolution.
* TTL - Output LEVEL.
* Operated on + 5 V/+ 12V
3. INFRA RED PHOTO SENSORS
* Photo reflective - Infra red LED light emitted & received from the reflector on the moving object at one end.
* Useful for 5mm to 100mm distance.
* Operating range 1 to 30000 RPM.
* Also available photo interruption mode.
* Operated on + 5V + 12V.
Other Relevant Products:
Counter- Click here
Process Indicator and Controller- Click here